4.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I received a phone call from Reece Builders asking if there was anything that my house needed.They had replaced my windows (which I love) several years ago and I was offered a discount.

Since I've been needing a roof for a few years, I made an appointment to have a rep come look at and measure and give me an estimate. (I enjoyed Rick and so did my cat.). He had to wait for me because I had errands to do and forgot about the appointment. He explained a lot about roofs and how mine looked, showed me all the colors that are available and measured.

He also took care of financing for me. The roofers showed up when they were supposed to and kept busy for a day and a half.

Everything was cleaned up before they left each day.I like and trust this company and would recommend them to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Reece Builders and uploaded a picture. the best about reece builders roof replacement from Reece Builders was how good my new roof looks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reece Builders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Reece Builders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reece Builders?

Comments